Michi's Numerology Numbers
Life Path 12/3
Many writers, poets, actors and musicians are born under the 3 Life Path. Your talent for the expressive art is so abundant that you may well have felt drawn to becoming an artist while still very young. Your artistic abilities can only be developed through discipline and commitment. Thanks to your gift for self-expression, you can be at the life of the party. However, you could easily squander your talent by becoming a social butterfly. Your creativity is the gift that can give you the luxury you desire only with continual focus. You are socially active, popular, and inspire people with your sunny "happy go lucky" attitude. You can be generous to a fault. You are emotional and vulnerable. You can succumb to sarcastic remarks. When used positively, you talent for self expression can be great inspiration force in the world, uplifting others.
Maturity Number 12/3 (underlying desire gradually surfaces around age 30-35)
As yo mature, you will find yourself becoming increasingly extroverted and optimistic. Your self-expression and creativity improve markedly.You may become inspired to take some kind of artistic endeavor. Your ability to communicate will substantially improve. With a 3 Maturity Number, you can look forward to be a pleasant and social latter part of life. You will be more relaxed and capable of enjoying life. The 3 Maturity Number is a blessing in the latter part of life. It promises enjoyment, close friendship and much happiness.
Heart's Desire 20/2 (Inner you; your soul motivation)
You want peace and harmony in all aspects of life. You need friends and society. You appreciate refinement of life. You possess a good deal of musical talent. Your sensitivity is actually a symptom of your highly developed intuition. You are extremely diplomatic and tactful. You dislike force.
Balance Number 2 ( how best to deal with difficulties)
Be less emotional. Work hard to diffuse tension. Do not blow problems out of proportion. You are overly sensitive.
Expression 18/9 Full Name (the person you are becoming)
You are the humanitarian. You are attracted to a cause whose purpose is to make a better world. You are extremely idealistic, to the point of being naive about people or methods. You are drawn to those suffer physically or are at the hand of injustice. Your deepest intention is to transform the world. You are a visionary with the ability to influence the masses. Part of your hunger for fame comes from your need for validation. You realize your greatest satisfaction when you are involved in some activity that directly benefit the public good. Politics, law, protection of environment, teaching, healing are areas in which you would succeed. You should have friends and associations from all walks of life. You have an abundance of artistic talent. Many with your Expression Number find themselves are in the arts, especially in literature, painting, visual arts, performing arts. The number 9 indicates the completion of a cycle of learning. The 9 Expression suggests that you have reached the point where a breakthrough can occur. During this lifetime, you can apply that all you have learned to complete a a major stage of life. You have the ability to synthesize many diverse bit of knowledge into a unified whole. People are attracted to you. You tend to postpone your personal satisfaction in favor of some longer work. Try to be more spontaneous. Your basic belief in the goodness of humanity is unshakable. Your nature is to serve. you are happiest when you feel you are helping to advance the human race.
Hidden Passion 9 (special strength)
Warm, generous and compassionate, you wold do well and be quite happy in any undertaking that supplies you for the good of all. You are artistic. the 9 is responsible for many of our creative geniuses, however these talents are often suppressed, coming to the surface at middle age or old age. You have a strong desire for insight and universal knowledge. You can get caught up in drams and ideals without being practical. Your oratorial abilities save many a situation. You are driven to do your own thing and are independent.
Planes of Expression
Physical Plane of Expression 9
You have a strong presence. You are charismatic and have a dramatic flair in your personality. you are drawn to politics, publishing, promotion, and public services. Any career that requires a certain amount of time in front of public. You are attracted to doing things on a large scale. In some way you want to please everyone and tend to give promised that may be impossible to keep.
Mental Plane of Expression 9
You are concerned about the general well-being of society, and have a long range perspective. You are highly compassionate yet somewhat impersonal in your relationship with others. It take s a long time for people to get to know you intimately. You are likely attracted to public service, or theater as an actor, writer, or benefactor. Number 9 is often found among political and religious extremists. It is important to remain open to other people's ideas, to respect their different opinions and remain humble.
Emotional Plane of Expression 3
You are very romantic. You are highly creative and imaginative. You can be disorderly and disorganized. You likely to have much artistic talent, especially in writing, acting, or singing.
Intuitive Plane of Expression 6
You are extremely intuitive and spiritual. There is a danger of too much attachment to your ideas and thus becoming deluded. you have talent as a teacher or minister. You have psychic experiences often related to friends and relative and should take these messages seriously.
You are hard to get to know. You are often withdrawn. You have the makings of an intellectual and aristocrat. You have to guard against arrogance and attitude of "I've got it all figured out." Michi seeks answers to life's major questions and often spends time staring into some inner space. Michi has a strong sense of the reality of the God force. For Michi, the mystery of life is not just an abstract concept - it is a reality, it is a major source of inspiration and a force that influences her daily life. The 7 is the most spiritual of all numbers. The 7 asks too many questions and takes the spiritual much too serious. You are an inspired speaker. Your love of knowledge and wisdom shows.
Pinnacles (long-term lessons/themes we work on during certain period)
First (birth to age 33) : 9
Second (age 34 to 42) : 4
Third (age 43 to 51) : 4
Fourth (age 52 and after) : 11
You are at a high point of sensitivity and intuition. There is so much going on in your psyche that you can suffer much confusion over direction and identity. You are constantly being inspired and even assaulted by information and insight. Because of the intensity of these revelations, you must learn to guard you life in faith and a practical vocation. This is a period of enormous spiritual and personal growth. You will come out of it with a highly uncommon clarity and understanding of life. It is a period of enormous demands, emotionally and spiritually. You do not feel in control of this process. Instead, you are acutely aware of the forces that are shaping your life. You must surrender to them. There is a definite, compelling sense of being different. you are aware of a feeling of receiving special attention from spiritual forces. You may feel like a foreigner to the earth. You are completely impractical. It is as if you have a perfectly accurate peripheral vision. You may feel that you can see into souls of things. Practical things escape you. You feel awkward and clumsy at times.
Michi, more important than all the awkwardness and feelings of being different is the overwhelming sense of having a purpose or a message to reveal that will make other people's lives happier, healthier, and more at peace. You want desperately to bring this out. The chellenge of the 11 Pinnacle is to remain grounded. You must find practical and useful ways to be of service to others.
The influences of this period make you highly creative, innovative, and inventive. You have a completely unconventional approach to problems. Trust your intuition, seek harmonious settings to restore your inner peace, and work hard to keep your feet on the ground. This period will bring great reward on all levels, and with perseverance, you will find your fightful place.
First Cycle (Birth to age 33)
Second Cycle (age 34 to 60) 1
You will be forced to use every one of your talents in order to achieve you own individuality. It is a period of integration and focusing on your life's dream. Your grip on your direction will be tested, but somehow the resources are available to overcome any obstacle and emerge from this time all the stronger.
Third Cycle (age 61 and after) 3
A time of heightened self expression and much social support. Any ability you possess in the arts, especially in writing, acting, or dance will be brought to new height and meet with much rewards. Michi, you are socially active as never before. You will apper to others as charming, attractive, and charistatic. Be careful not to waste you energies on too many superficial projects or relationships. It requires discipline and focus in order to make the most of the great upward energy that is filling your life.
Year 1: Key Words - new beginnings, opportunities, public recognition, business success, self-employment, optimistic, self-confidnece, courage and glory, independence.
Age 0, 9, 18, 27, 36, 45, 54
- The future is waiting for you to act on at this time.
- You have powerful sense of direction and determination
- You will be taking charge of your life with full confidence.
- Great power for recognizing opportunities will be full bloom.
- Keep your eyes, ears, heart, mind open for new direction
Be an early bird; install a rigid game plan to reap success. Your talents rise to a higher level, and the world presents opportunities at every corner. But do not sit back basking in blind faith, otherwise you will not make the changes you envisioned. Realize that you will not find peace until your goals became reality.
Year 2: Key Words - contemplation, cooperation, balance, intimacy, friendship, romance, emotional aspiration
Age 1, 10, 19, 28, 37, 46, 55
- Years of cooperation and patience with others.
- Since you are so willing to share at this time you will find many others seek your assistance.
- Most others enjoy being with you.
- Take the time to study and learn about fact and diplomacy.
- You may notice a renewed awareness to the emotions and feelings of others, so you must guard against any over-sensitivity.
- This is the time for you to be one with everyone and explore the sense of sharing that pervades.
Year 3: Key Words - creativity, self-expression, profitability, hedonism, hyperactive zest for life, fraternity, articulation
Age 2, 11, 20, 29, 38, 47, 56
- This will be a year you express yourself.
- Time of social activities, parties, opportunity for fun.
- You will most likely to be optimistic, charming, and happy.
- You will come to work with your own inspiration, imagination, and creativity and the plans you set up two years ago in year 1.
- It is really important for you to stay focused on completing your true goals.
- If you stay focused, you will surely find a financial gain.
- This is a period for working with others and sharing your dreams and goals. Your incredible sense of communication will serve.
- You could accomplish something that you thought world never be possible.
Year 4: Key Words - home, moderation, stability, construction, endurance, congeniality
Age 3, 12, 21, 30 39, 48, 57
- Time for practical orderliness
-The fun you had last year was great, but this year you must return to a new sense of security
-You will accomplish a great deal this time, and use this accomplishment as a foundation for stable future.
- Work during this time in fulfilling your obligation and in establishing a steady foundation for helping others. You may have to deal with issues of honesty and integrity as you fulfill these obligations. You eventually find a practical persevering attitude.
- You will be practical, thrifty, and find a new financial stability. You are working to establish a new strong foothold that will help you overcome the changes you expect next year.
Year 5: Key Words - sudden inspiration, trips, new interests, remodeling, moving, transformation, serendipitous moments
Age 4, 13, 22, 31, 40, 49, 58
- Spectacular changes
- You will use your wisdom and make quick decisions
- Time of visiting new places and finding new friends
- If you follow your Soul Urges as guideline, it will work best
- Try to free yourself to explore the deepest desire that you hold within
- You may want to let go of old things/habits
- Travel when you feel inclined, or accept a new position
- Remember to stay focused with some sense of practicality. Don't go too overboard by trying out too many new things
- One thing for sure, you should not try to hold on to old, outdated things
Year 6: Key Words - domestic issue, personal obligations, love issues, sacrifice, commitments
Age 5, 14, 23, 32, 41, 50, 59
- Year of family, responsibility and possibly new love
- Time to think of service to others
- Remember to world for the good of humanity and you will accomplish more than ever imagined.
- Your spiritual and financial goals may be both met as you work toward bringing others into your life with compassion and understanding
- You will surely receive as much as you give in this time, and the domestic affairs that keep you busy will help you grow toward a new spiritual awakening next year.
- Do not allow yourself to become a victim of circumstance
Year 7: Key Words - intellectual pursuits, developing spirituality, psychic research, reflection, rest and relaxation, natural instinct and contemplation
Age 6, 15, 24, 33, 42, 51, 60
- Time of spiritual introspection
- You are attuned to the higher realm and experience super-perceptions
- Take time to meditate or chant for things you really want
- Do not think you are foolish when you feel weak; you are easing your way into a new growing precess
- Be aware of all that is beautiful and joyous in the world and refuse to succumb to negativity
- Do not open yourself up to those who have been problematic or your energy level will deplete
- Make sure you do not indulge in substances that dull your intellect
- You unearth a deep compassion in others
- There will be many opportunities to explore the wonders of the world - in nature especially - your peaceful kingdom will inspire you.
- You may seek sanctuary from the noise to study the mysteries of life
- You would do best to take some rest and work on intellectually stimulating your mind and your spiritual awareness
Year 8: Key Words - business success, public recognition, rewards appear from nowhere, financial growth
Age 7, 16, 25, 34, 43, 52, 61
- The seriousness you acquired from last year finally transmutes into a more playful energy
- This is a year of achievement and success in every area of your life
- Opportunities will present themselves from all angles and you may not know where to start
- This is a time to push forward with your dreams and ideas on improvement for success
- Your practical and analytical mind during this time will help you sort out all of the many options you have
- You must certainly have success during this time
- You will grow quickly through this time
- Remember to maintain an understanding for others as you strive to achieve your goals
- You will find that this is the best year for actions and ideas; improvement and strong mental learning. Use it well and you will be prepared for the powerful spiritual awareness in store for you next year
- Happiness comes through doors that you did not realize sere even open
Year 9: Key Words - dramatic changes, travel, magnetism, healing, unpredictable moments, lucky moments and ending, terminations lead to new beginnings, freedom
Age 8, 17, 26, 35, 44, 53, 62
- Home and career reorganization become inevitable
- You get to a point you must decide to be bold or withdraw completely
- New folks coming into your world
- Your physical and mental energy becomes limitless
- Endings and beginnings melt together as one, with the emphasis on ending
- Negative relationship will close without fanfare
Year of contemplation and of spiritual awakening to humanitarian causes
- Time for wrapping up for any loose relationship
- It is best to ge rid of all those things which have no function in life and make room for new thing
- Consider paying for all your debts so that prepare for the exiting new cycle to follow
- You will have a sense of completion in many aspects
- Cast out any old materials or relationships which no longer serve you in quest for serving others and completing your goals.
- Remember to find nourishment and fulfillment in the relationships and small contacts you make with everyday people.
- Let the forgiveness become part of your demeanor as you move through the rest of 9 years
- This year will bring the fruits of the labor that you worked on during the past 8 years. Your dreams and plans can only be fulfilled as you follow a path of charity and service.